Saturday, May 31, 2008

Knitting with a Vengeance

Dueling is a blast so far. I hope and pray my partner isn't crushing me right now unbeknownst to me. Lol. The pattern is definately lacking but I would like to say that, being very competitive, it isn't slowing me down in the least bit. I don't think I will EVER use this pattern again unless it is force upon me but my first sock did come out nicely. The first day the pattern was released my husband and I had a moment on an elevator where we thought we might be stuck inside because the doors didn't seem to want to open. We had an appointment at the Ministry of Magic and he had to get back to work afterwards. I threatened to sit in the floor in knit while he pace about worrying about not getting back to work on time. Hehe.

1 comment:

Antonio dela Weasley said...

Hi Abigail... sounds like the sock duel is going well. I've heard from some of my housemates that the pattern wasn't all they had hoped for. But then it is knitting and sock knitting is the best.

It sounds like Quidditch was quite spectacular this time out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to cheer my house on, but they did well. Been quite the week for me this past. I'll be writing all about it in my journal, so feel free to take a look.

Antonio